Thank you, Lady of the Portlandhouse for giving me this award! I like your blog very much, and so it is an honour for me as a very lazy blogger...
Now, I think I have to tell seven things about me :)
1) I don't like to tell much private things in the internet - I think there are already to much information about me out there... well this might be a typically German kind of paranoia ;)
2) I don't have a car. It's partly because I don't need one, because I can easily reach all sorts of shops on foot or by tram, partly beacause I think it's waisted money (gasoline is very expensive in Germany) and at last I think it's a good thing for the enviroment when at least some people don't need an own car.
3) I live in the sunniest part of Germany and I love it :)
4) I would have come earlyer into reenactment if I had known that there is something like that, but here it is not very big and so it was when I was 17 when I first got into it.
5) I have one big wardrobe only for my 18th and19th century dresses and another one for the accessoires (that I do share with Monsieur)
6) I'm addicted to silk (that's a dagerous drug), handsewing, knitting sometimes quiting, lacemaking and embroidery
7) I do wear a hat or cap (almost) everytime I leave the house. I feel almost naked without one, I can't understand why so many people today refuse to wear hats.
It's quite difficult to me to nominate blogs I like that have not been nominated by now ;)
So here are only three:
Au temple des modes, a French blog of very amiable and talented ladys
MacThadeforrest´s Schneiderstube, a German blog of a friend who makes so cute and absolutely autehntic clothes and accessoires (Schneiderstube means, seweing-room, but "stube" is a bit more cozy than "room" I don't know if there is a propper Enlish word for it)
And La Châtelaine Chocolat, a blog of a very talented lady which I like to read very much