Dienstag, 14. Februar 2012

Penpals wanted :o)

Some months ago I discoverd how much I enjoy letterwriting and so one of my new-years-resolutions was to write more and type less. By now I think I could fulfill it and have written quite some letters to several friends.
Now I would like to have some more penpals! So if you love letters, too please feel free to contact me :))
I write German, English and also a little bit French (what I do still learn)


So, if you like to write me, you will find my adress on my commercial blog (still under construction), just scroll down http://au-trait-galant.blogspot.com/ or you can contact me via e-Mail: schneiderin (at) au-trait-galant.de (replace at with @ of course)

Kommentare:

  1. Na dann melde ich mich doch glatt mal, meine Adresse hast du ja ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. *meld*
    Ich glaub, Alessandra hat mir Deine Adresse schon gegeben. :-)
    Liebe Grüsse aus Bern,
    Andrea

    AntwortenLöschen