Mittwoch, 30. Juni 2010
Thank you, Lady of the Portlandhouse for giving me this award! I like your blog very much, and so it is an honour for me as a very lazy blogger...
Now, I think I have to tell seven things about me :)
1) I don't like to tell much private things in the internet - I think there are already to much information about me out there... well this might be a typically German kind of paranoia ;)
2) I don't have a car. It's partly because I don't need one, because I can easily reach all sorts of shops on foot or by tram, partly beacause I think it's waisted money (gasoline is very expensive in Germany) and at last I think it's a good thing for the enviroment when at least some people don't need an own car.
3) I live in the sunniest part of Germany and I love it :)
4) I would have come earlyer into reenactment if I had known that there is something like that, but here it is not very big and so it was when I was 17 when I first got into it.
5) I have one big wardrobe only for my 18th and19th century dresses and another one for the accessoires (that I do share with Monsieur)
6) I'm addicted to silk (that's a dagerous drug), handsewing, knitting sometimes quiting, lacemaking and embroidery
7) I do wear a hat or cap (almost) everytime I leave the house. I feel almost naked without one, I can't understand why so many people today refuse to wear hats.
It's quite difficult to me to nominate blogs I like that have not been nominated by now ;)
So here are only three:
Au temple des modes, a French blog of very amiable and talented ladys
MacThadeforrest´s Schneiderstube, a German blog of a friend who makes so cute and absolutely autehntic clothes and accessoires (Schneiderstube means, seweing-room, but "stube" is a bit more cozy than "room" I don't know if there is a propper Enlish word for it)
And La Châtelaine Chocolat, a blog of a very talented lady which I like to read very much
The marriage of two dresses Im November 2015 waren wir eingeladen zu einer herrlichen Veranstaltung in einem wirklich grandiosen Gebäude...
Im 18.Jahrhundert trug jede Frau eine Kopfbedeckung (und wenn's nur ein winziges Spitzengerüschel war ;) Gerade für arbeitende Fraue...
Dieses Projekt wollte ich schon lange hier vorstellen, wollte aber erst auf Fotos "am lebenden Objekt" warten, die bis jetzt aber ...
Ich melde mich mal wieder ganz kurz aus der Versenkung, da ich hier unbedingt auf den Shop einer Freundin hinweisen möchte die Reproduktione...